AVAILABILITY AND CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS
The moment you have been informed of the availability, depending on the period you have requested, this very important information will be confirmed by the hotel only after you have actually booked. Sometimes the period requested may no longer be available so the Hotel will contact you and try to offer a valid alternative.
-If you wish to book you can either phone the Hotel or send them an email.
-Your booking will be confirmed only once the Hotel has received a deposit or down payment of 30% of the entire cost of your stay, if your stay is in the section classed as “tariffa normale” (basic offer) ; if, on the other hand, you have booked the “Per chi non ha dubbi” formula, (the least expensive formula) you will be asked to make a down payment that cannot be refunded but, on booking, it will be considered part of the entire amount that is due.
You can pay your deposit via a bank draft (the Hotel will need to receive a copy of the bank draft within three days of booking) or via credit card. On day of departure the deposit will be included as part of the payment.
If you have booked with the “Per chi non ha dubbi” formula which means “pre paid partial non refundable payment” you will be asked when you book to pay the entire cost of your stay.
Booking made on line will be confirmed by the Hotel, and should the period you booked no longer be available you will be contacted immediately by the Hotel.
1) if you have chosen to book or pay by bank draft: you will receive an email within minutes with details both of your stay and bank details that will explain how to make the bank draft in the necessary time, and all the paperwork will be considered pre-confirmation (please remember to send a copy of the bank draft within 3 days of booking). An email will confirm the arrival and hence the booking.
2) if you have chosen to book or pay by credit card: you will receive an email within minutes with your booking details and any other information if necessary.
CANCELLING YOUR BOOKING OR ENDING YOUR STAY EARLIER THAN BOOKED
– If you cancel your booking at least 30 days before your expected date of arrival you will not be required to pay any fee and you will be refunded the entire amount of the deposit.
– If you cancel your booking later than 30 days before your expected date of arrival you will have to pay the cancellation fee as stipulated in the booking conditions, and the Hotel is entitled to keep the deposit for a further stay to be carried out before the end of the season or in the same season the following year.
– If you cancel within 7 days of your expected arrival, or if you do not arrive at all on the expected day, the Hotel will keep the entire amount of the stay you have booked.
If you had booked with the “pre paid/non refundable” formula, you will be asked to pay on booking so under no circumstances will money be refunded. If you end your stay before expected, it is entirely up to the hotel to decide whether or not to ask you to pay for the entire, expected stay.
AVAILABILITY OF ROOMS
If booking has been carried out to the full and in the correct manner, your room will be held for you for up to 24 hours of day of arrival, as long as you have informed the hotel beforehand.
We kindly ask all our guests to take possession of and leave their room in full respect of the conditions stipulated by the Hotel.
– Should a guest wish to keep his room past the expected day of departure he will be asked to pay in full for an extra day.
TREATMENT IN HOTEL
– All room prices are inclusive of VAT. Drinks are not included (unless otherwise specified) nor are tips or any extras unless they are classified as included.
– If guests have booked half board no reduction will be granted for meals not consumed in the hotel.
– Half board starts the evening of your arrival and stops after breakfast the morning of departure.
Your pets are allowed in the hotel.
-We ask guests who wish to bring their pet to inform us when they book.
– Although pets are admitted to all areas of the hotel – but not to the swimming pool – we ask pet owners to ensure the animal behaves at all times. Extra cost for pets: 5,00 euros daily.
RESPONSABILITIES ON BEHALF OF HOTEL OWNER FOR WHATEVER GUESTS MAY LEAVE WITH HIM
– Responsibilities are based on the Civil Code LIBRO IV CAPO XII DEL DEPOSITO Section II Of Personal Belongings deposited in the hotel – Articles from numbers 1783 to 1786.